12.02.2012

something in the works.

Just two years ago, almost at the exact same time of year, we announced that our tiny one was on the way. And now, nearly two years to the month, another one is in the works. Our newest addition is due in mid June and we are over the moon. I am feeling overwhelmed with gratitude that I get to be the mother of two. 

I'm sure I'll have more to say as this one grows, but for now I wanted to share our joyful news. It's a sweet thing being pregnant as we enter Advent - being able to, in a very tiny way, connect with Mary's anticipation of Jesus.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear friend! You looked so adorable this morning in your fabulous dress with your little belly. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love! :)
    I loved being pregnant at Christmas, which only happened once. Then, I loved having an actual newborn at Christmas. Then, I loved having a tiny one at Christmas. In all three instances, I felt as you do -- some sort of connection with Mary, with her hopes and dreams for the Christ child. What an incredible time, and what a gift from God to see the advent season through a new mental lens!
    I hope you're feeling well! Hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh YAY!!! congratulations!!! so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete