11.01.2013

intentions in november.

My intentions in October started off with a bang ... and didn't end quite as strong. But the point for me was to think of small goals to shoot for during the month, and writing them down and blogging about them made me think on it more. It also made me excited when the end of October came because I could start fresh with intentions for November. 

I loved the idea of doing yoga every day, but it just didn't happen. I did either walk or do yoga most days, so the idea of being active was there. 

I've started reading Proverbs, and this time I am reading one a day (some days 2 or 3) and journaling about what strikes me, what convicts, thoughts, and any verses that really stick out. It's been powerful, so I'm adding that to my November intentions list. 

One thing I really noticed at the end of October (and has probably been true for some time) is that when I eat, I am often standing or walking around. Usually this is because I am cooking something for E or tidying up the kitchen and trying to eat at the same time. But it also ends up being snacking all. the. time. and just grazing. I'm going to work on that during November -- only eating when sitting down, even if it's just a small snack. 

November intentions: 
- Walk or yoga every day 
- Read and journal on one Proverb a day 
- Only eat sitting down 
- Blogging 2x a week 


No comments:

Post a Comment